Monday, October 18, 2010

I Love Chocolate

By Davide Cali


I Love Chocolate is a very cute and simple story. The story is told through the eyes of a child as he tells all the ways he likes to eat chocolate and also how chocolate can make you feel so much better.

I know that most of us can relate to this book (I know I sure can!) It was a fun book that we enjoyed as a family.




Activity: Truffles

When Cool Daddy offered to do Story Time Blast this week I was over the moon! He wanted to make Truffles with them so we got busy finding the perfect book for this activity. He chose I Love Chocolate which I think is totally appropriate because I LOVED the Truffles that they made. Sweetie Pie really enjoyed making these with her Daddy and we all got to enjoy the end result!


I am not going to write the recipe on here but here is the link if you are interested in making these yourself -



A glorious mess!


Rolling the chocolate into balls


The final product


Licking the bowl was irresistible!

1 comment:

  1. I knew it was gonna be an awesome activity the minute I saw the book ;)

    ReplyDelete